Early Bird Special
It’s Rita the Café coach here.
I just got off the phone with a café buyer from Sydney, who was very excited that he has just taken over a café for FREE…that’s right, for NOTHING!
The previously café owner went bankrupt and he walked into this near new café fully equipped with everything: the commercial kitchen, display fridges, coffee machines, tables and chairs, plates and cups the whole lot…worth at least $150,000. All he needs to do is open the door tomorrow and start collecting money!
Over the past few months, I have been inundated with calls from café owners complaining times are tough, sales are down, and cash is tight. Is it ready all dooming and glooming? What does it mean to you when you are looking at buying or starting a cafe?
The bad news is, many café businesses won’t make it!
The Good news is, with every crisis comes opportunity… but only for those who have the knowledge and know the secrets to café building strategies.
DID YOU GET YOUR FREE REPORT?
One of my students told me that he bought a café for half of the listed price because the owner is tired, stressed and ready to walk out of the door! He’s been looking for opportunity like this for the past 6 months…
So here’s the GOOD NEWS for you…there are plenty of bargains out there if you know how to spot them, and know how to turn them around…you’re about to discover an easy way to buy and build your dream cafe business, quickly, easily and without any fuss, In fact, I guarantee to show you in One Intensive day on Saturday 17th June 2017, you will Discover How to Master the Most Valuable and Profitable Skill needed to Make Tens of Thousands of Dollars In Your Dream Café Business…
Here is the Café building Program I’ve put together to share my secrets…If you’d like to buy, start or sell your café at a profit, this course is going to be The most profitable and important thing you do all week, all month, maybe this year.
Here’s just a mere glimpse of what you’ll discover…
- How much you should pay for a cafe, not just what the seller/business broker would like you to pay
- What’s the industry Benchmark for cafes and why you need to know this
- How to review and verify the figures even without the books
- How to put together an offer and secure a hot deal
- How to understand the jargons in the “Business for Sale” section such as 3x3x3, 5+5 lease. What does 15 kilos coffee mean? What’s wi/wo (walk in/walk out)?
- How to read and understand a Trading Statement
- How to negotiate an offer that allows you to back out of the deal in case you don’t like the cafe even after the trial period.
- How to make money when you buy a cafe not when you sell
- 10 Laws on buying a cafe
- How much does it cost to set up your own cafe
- Why negotiating a great lease will make you money even before you start trading
- Why a bad lease term could cost you thousands of dollars
- How one of my customers got 92 New Customers in 89 days spending only $440 and making $21,528 in Net Profit after all expenses!
- How to apply some simple, effective and creative marketing strategies to boost your sales without spending thousands of dollars on ineffective advertising
- How to make an extra $92,000 in the next 12 months!
…You also get a workbook chock full of examples so you can copy my moneymaking secrets. PLUS, swag of bonuses if you sign up early!
Here’s what one of our previous students said about the cafe workshop:
So here is your chance to book into our Cafe Start Up Workshop and learn the secrets and SAVE $500 Early Bird special!
When: Saturday 17th June 2017, 9am to 6pm
Where: Level 20, 41 Exhibition Street, Melbourne 3000
How much: $895 per person, 2nd person $500 extra after Friday 28th April 2017.
Early Bird special: Enrol before 5pm, Friday 28th April 2017 you can bring your partner/friend FREE.
Bonus Gifts valued at $300: As soon as you enrol, you will have immediately 2 x half hour one-on-one coaching sessions. So you can discuss with me cafes you are currently looking at, or on offer.
* YES! I want to Attend the Cafe Start Up Workshop in Melbourne on Saturday 17th June 2017
How To Enrol:
- Ring Rita in the office on 1300 462 633
- Click here to book online via our secure booking form and Paypal
- Simply fill out the and post it to: The Cafe Coach, Level 20, 41 Exhibition St, Melbourne 3000
- Free call Australia 1300 462 633. If calling after business hours, simply leave your details and we’ll return your call.
Dedicated To Increasing Your Profits,
PS. Remember when you enrol, you can use immediately your bonus gift of 2 half hour one-on-one coaching to help you buy and build your dream cafe. PPS. See below for what our student say about this workshop.